Sunday, April 08, 2012

Nearly There

Big Deadline Looming (I crack myself up).

In the meantime:
easter 011

Easter basket! Bunny, eggs and chicks! I made the chicks one evening, and the one on bunny's lap took a header into my wine glass (red wine. of course.). So she had to be dyed :D! Luckily it's wool felt, so the dye took....the "grass" for this basket is the green cloth they are sitting on: none of that stringy stuff, which I find so annoying. And a Green Cloth can be many tings: playcloth, napkin, placemat, head covering, carry bundle, cape.....all kinds of things are under control when you have a Cloth. Not that I am biased.

Someone is having Art Lessons:

art lessons

Happy Easter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charleen said...

Someone loves her art lesson :-) Great the story about the chick taking a dip! I decided this is the last year for grass. It won't be hard to remember since I'll be cleaning it up for the next year!

Happy Easter!

3:57 PM  
Blogger blopeep said...

Nice job on the "overdye"! And she looks awful happy with that paintbrush. Boy do they grow up quickly.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Freyalyn said...

Lovely photos. Easter blessings on you and yours too...

2:31 PM  
Blogger woolydaisy said...

love those cheeks!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home