Friday, March 02, 2012

ToddlerCare2012

ToddlerCare 2012 has come and gone.
Toddlercare2012 178
Home again, after 13 days. Tired Grandma! Tip: buy a house built all on one level! The stairs become a playground....good learning, yes, but really? exhausting.
Toddlercare2012 003

Gran came for a few days in the middle of the week: a great relief! Here the toddler in question is wearing her bathing suit on her head:
Toddlercare2012 070
That Gran, such a fashionista.

I was also able to bring home a favorite Christmas present:
Toddlercare2012 211
Some of you will recognize the place. My daughter-in-law took a photo, and her mother painted the scene.

The travelers went to Japan. That's a long way away! They brought textile gifts:
Toddlercare2012 218
This is indigo-dyed hemp, and sakiori
They also brought me some local brandy:
Toddlercare2012 220
um, may I say...yum!?

Toddlercare2012 208
I came home to a snowstorm, which has left us, with bright sunshine today I can warm up the yurt: back to work!

4 Comments:

Blogger weavinfool said...

Welcome back! She is as cute as ever, of course. I've never thought about my bathing suit on my head - a rather frightening image actually - but she carries it off nicely. : )
Lovely day today to get outside while the yurt warms up. See you soon?

3:53 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Wow, thirteen days!! Sounds wonderful and exhausting. You definitely need to put your feet up and sip that whiskey!

4:39 PM  
Blogger goatldi said...

No whining! If it weren't for that split level you would have to purchase a Suzanne Sommers thigh master.

Now if I wore my bathing suit on my head I would most certainly be institutionalized if not arrested.

Cuteness can buy you plenty!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Insanely cuter and cuter. Reminds me a bit of my younger niece who wears two skirts at a time (and no top): one in the usual place, the other on her head.

And love the picture of the cabin. What a thoughtful gift in so many ways.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home