Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shawl Pin Redux

A quick post in response to comments:

Sharon and Marie, you guys are too funny. I did not put beads on a shawl pin: I made the pin, sliding the beads on as part of the process.

You too can make your own shawl pins: see here for complete directions. It's a long post, lots of pictures, and the safety-pin kind of shawl pins are at the bottom.

On the home front, dyeing away here. Or rather rinsing and rinsing some recalcitrant turquoise. My hands have that slightly cyanotic look to them, a sure sign that I have not been wearing gloves, whoops!

I should have a few good pictures by next week. In the meantime, have fun with the wire :).

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Funny is good, right?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Funny as in hah-hah, or funny as in wierd???

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home