Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Diligent

Deb and Nancy called from Michigan last night: they were at the opening of the fiber show at the Grand Gallery for Convergence. It sounded like a fun party, and I got to share a bit in the excitement. As Nancy said, *these are my people* and it's hard to miss it all.

Me? I've been home, working away. It's hot, I'm tired and I have a list to get through still, even, yet.

But in the mail and off my list:

charms8

Charming, eh? The holes were drilled last, and it became an interesting game of *guess the personality type* of recipients I do not know: Center hole for the orderly among us, side hole for the off beat. But which side: left or right? and does it matter? There are cues in this culture of which I am blissfully ignorant, so if you know of any, tell! The things we can worry about, or imagine, working alone in the studio, are legion.

Me? I would have chosen an off-center hole, drilled on the left. Perhaps that tells you something about me, but what it might be, I have no clue.

4 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Very cute heart shapes! Missed you at the picnic. Looks like your list is too long these days.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Charleen said...

Off center and leaning to the left ... yeah, I can't figure out what it means either ;-)

I hope the list is shrinking quickly.

8:55 PM  
Blogger judy said...

Definitely off center, drilled right, worn to the left. Funny thing. I hope your new DIL knows how incredibly lucky she is.

4:37 AM  
Blogger claudia said...

*What* a surprise.

;-)

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home